Glad to be back

This is just like the old coffee shop, which was like the old coffee shop down the street. Pull up a chair, sit down and enjoy some good discussions. Please, no political, religious or racial posts.
tompepper
First and Last Name: Denny Engle (tompepper)

Glad to be back

Post by tompepper »

August was a bad month.Lost my 9 yr old grandson in N.C. on the 20th and my dad on the 22nd.Having the forum back is like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.
If you're gonna be dumb.you'd better be tough!!!!

jbagley
First and Last Name: Jim Bagley

Re: Glad to be back

Post by jbagley »

Denny,
Sorry to hear about your Dad and grand son,our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Jim

J Hayes
First and Last Name: Jim Hayes

Post by J Hayes »

Denny,
My sincere condolences for your Grandson and Father.
My mind wants a Divorce ?? .

vince_o
First and Last Name: Vince Ochiuto

Post by vince_o »

Denny
So sorry to hear that.
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
-Andrew Jackson

wdeturck

Post by wdeturck »

Hi Denny,
Glad to see you posting. Sorry to hear about your losses.

tompepper

Post by tompepper »

A lot off you prob,remember dad.he loved to come to plow day when it was held in the area.he had a bad stroke memorial day week end 2009.It was a steady decline from then on.My daughters and I took care of him till jan.and had to put him in a rest home.he fought and was in good spirits till the end.he was 85.on the other hand the grandson was riding on a tobacco harvester in Beaulaville n.c. and fell off and was run over.It was instant,although i love d and will miss dad it was expected the G/s wasn't and hit really hard.Thank you all/ya'll for the condolences.is it plow day yet?

Trebor
First and Last Name: Robert Ganyard

Post by Trebor »

Denny,

I would like to add my condolences to you and the family during this very difficult time.
“May you have the hindsight to know where you've been, The foresight to know where you are going, And the insight to know when you have gone too far”.

cholloway
First and Last Name: Colin Holloway

Post by cholloway »

Denny,
So sorry to hear of your losses. My sincerest sympathies.

Colin
Official Member SCCG

Ky Greg
First and Last Name: Greg Laramore

Post by Ky Greg »

Denny, I offer my deepest condolences and prayers for the loss of your loved ones...
Adapt, Improvise and Overcome!

jchabot
First and Last Name: Jim Chabot

Post by jchabot »

Hey Denny:

Terribly sorry to hear about your Dad and especially about your grandson. I remember your dad from a couple of plow days, he sure looked good for his age back then. I guess there's just no explaining how some of us stay here for a long time and others only a little while. Glad to see you back, I'll remember you and your family in my prayers.
"a man that started in to carry a cat home by the tail was getting knowledge that was always going to be useful to him, and warn't ever going to grow dim or doubtful"

Samuel Clemmons

tompepper

Post by tompepper »

again.thank you guys.he would appreciate it.I'm sure proud to be a member of this extended family.I'm taking a set of tractor Mac books that the members of PPMA to the local library tomorrow in his memory.he sure enjoyed you fellas and was amazed at full grown fellas playing with those little tractors.He never dreamed that a garden tractor could plow a field especially with corn stubble and boulders.even after he got sick he talked about the afternoon him and I spent with Don Bowers and Esther,down at Ford City.And he enjoyed geezer.Ya'll know gezzers of a feather flock together.Thank you guys for making his last couple of years enjoyable for him.He thought the world of you all.IS IT PLOW DAY YET???!!!!!!See you all at Ft Allen in the spring.

cbingaman
First and Last Name: Chad Bingaman

Post by cbingaman »

Denny, my prayers and condolenses to you and your family. We are going thru similar circumstances at the moment as my wifes grandmother just passed away yesterday morning. So we will attending services tomorrow and friday. Just remember to keep looking up to the man upstairs and remember his plan is perfect no matter what it may seem at the time.

Good day and God bless.
Cub's of the farm currently: 4-Originals, 2-70's, 100, 122, 123, 124, 73, 106, 107, 126, 800, 782IH built, 982IHbuilt, 782D, 1572. Farmall Cub and Cub Lo-Boy and too many attatchments to think about.

J Hayes
First and Last Name: Jim Hayes

Post by J Hayes »

cbingaman wrote:Denny, my prayers and condolenses to you and your family. We are going thru similar circumstances at the moment as my wifes grandmother just passed away yesterday morning. So we will attending services tomorrow and friday. Just remember to keep looking up to the man upstairs and remember his plan is perfect no matter what it may seem at the time.

Good day and God bless.
Prayers for comfort for your family too Chad.
My mind wants a Divorce ?? .

tompepper

Post by tompepper »

Chad;My family and I would like to extend our deepest sympathies.We know the pain.My mother told me before her passing."Do not mourn my passing but celebrate my life"Dad an mom lived life to the fullest.

cbingaman
First and Last Name: Chad Bingaman

Post by cbingaman »

Thanks much guys. She was a sweet old lady who lived to the age of 99. She always treated me as if I was one of her own and she will be missed by a great many people.
Cub's of the farm currently: 4-Originals, 2-70's, 100, 122, 123, 124, 73, 106, 107, 126, 800, 782IH built, 982IHbuilt, 782D, 1572. Farmall Cub and Cub Lo-Boy and too many attatchments to think about.