This virus is crazy

This is just like the old coffee shop, which was like the old coffee shop down the street. Pull up a chair, sit down and enjoy some good discussions. Please, no political, religious or racial posts.
dag1450
First and Last Name: Dave Gibson

This virus is crazy

Post by dag1450 »

Praying this post finds you regulars in good health! My wife and are 50 and this knocked us down pretty good. I was part of a group that got it at a place I do work. One of other cases at the factory just died. I was hospitalized for a couple of days to get my oxygen levels back. Recovery seemed quick after that but I'm finding it's not. It's been three weeks now and still having hard time catching my breath sometimes but do see improvement.
Live each day like it could be your last because we never know. It's weird to say that and I have no idea how to do that.... but I guess we just try. Dave
127, 1650, 1572, 1872, 2072 . A mower, blower and blade for each.

BigMike
First and Last Name: Mike Andrews

Re: This virus is crazy

Post by BigMike »

Glad you’re ok.
I have a high school friend that was in the hospital twice with rehab in between. He’s getting better but still suffers the effects.

Tom Scott
Chief Moderator
First and Last Name: Tom Scott

Post by Tom Scott »

Dave - I'm just now seeing this. So sorry you got sick, but I'm glad you're on the mend now. Keep checking in with us. Prayers sent for you and yours!!

XOXO, Tom
1872, 46", 50C decks, Haban dozer blade, 450 snow blower
2182-1, Kwik-Way Loader, 3-pt & rear pto, 442 tiller
2182-2, 54" deck, 551 snow blower
Past tractors:  1541, 2135
<><

JMotuzick
First and Last Name: Joe Motuzick

Post by JMotuzick »

Dag
It took us about 2-3 weeks. Lucky nothing long term for us. Your in our thoughts and prayers! Get well soon.

SWilliams
First and Last Name: Steve Williams

Post by SWilliams »

Wow Sorry to hear about the folks getting ill. I'm not sure if I've had it or not as the drugs they have me on give me a permanent headache and runny nose along with a sore throat. Been tested 4 times and they say no, but the tests are somewhat a joke as the swabs won't show if you've had it, only if you have it when they do the test.
I know of people who have had it and most took about a month to get back to normal. Keep in mind "normal" is a moving target for some on this list.... LOL
Owner of an 1863, 2263 (1863 W 22hp engine!) 2084 and a 2 - 2284s.

"In God we trust, All others pay CASH..."