Howe Close Vince???

This is just like the old coffee shop, which was like the old coffee shop down the street. Pull up a chair, sit down and enjoy some good discussions. Please, no political, religious or racial posts.
Racenitro
First and Last Name: Frank S. Morski

Howe Close Vince???

Post by Racenitro »

Vince O.....
Where are you in relation to Fort Jackson? My son will be posting to Fort Jackson in October for a November Adjunct General Training Class....
May visit so If it is close may have chance to sneak by.....not like BB who flys by within 1/2 mile and ignores a cubber...LOL

vince_o
First and Last Name: Vince Ochiuto

Re: Howe Close Vince???

Post by vince_o »

Frank

I dont know what way youll go, but Im about 2 hrs north west of Ft Jackson. If you come across 40 or 26, Ill be REAL close! Just a bit farter than BB's 1/2 mile, but with in a mortor shot! LOL
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
-Andrew Jackson

Racenitro

Post by Racenitro »

If I make atrip there, Ill try and visit even if for a short...

J Hayes
First and Last Name: Jim Hayes

Post by J Hayes »

Racenitro wrote:Vince O.....
Where are you in relation to Fort Jackson? My son will be posting to Fort Jackson in October for a November Adjunct General Training Class....
May visit so If it is close may have chance to sneak by.....not like BB who flys by within 1/2 mile and ignores a cubber...LOL
Ft Jackson ???
D-10-2 SIR !! ALL THE WAY ---TIGER__TIGER ARAHHHHH!!!

I was there for Basic in "64" At 66 I still remember the "Sand Pit" vividly.
My mind wants a Divorce ?? .

Trebor
First and Last Name: Robert Ganyard

Post by Trebor »

I visited Ft Jackson in the winter of '65. Vividly remember freezing my petunias during basic at "Tank Hill".
“May you have the hindsight to know where you've been, The foresight to know where you are going, And the insight to know when you have gone too far”.

Racenitro

Post by Racenitro »

My son is not doing basic. He is taking advanced training as an Adjunct General officer. From there he is headed back to Fort Benning in Late feb. to take two weeks of Airborne School(can't understand why someone would jump out of a perfectly good airplane) and then he is off to Fort Carson in Colorado Springs to work in the AG's office. Unless he re-ups, I suspect that he will finish his remaining 2 years there and is due out Spet. 23, 2013.