Coolspring engine show

This is just like the old coffee shop, which was like the old coffee shop down the street. Pull up a chair, sit down and enjoy some good discussions. Please, no political, religious or racial posts.
Klapatta
First and Last Name: Kenneth LaPatta

Coolspring engine show

Post by Klapatta »

I am making plans to attend the Coolspring engine show this year.
Are there any members here planning on attending?

chzuck
First and Last Name: Charlie Zuck

Re: Coolspring engine show

Post by chzuck »

June show?  I am planning to go.  It would be great to meet you.  I display with my friend who displays a Kohler light plant along with many many porcelain fixtures.
http://www.zucksrototillers.com
There is only ONE ROTOTILLER.
147 with 48" mower deck & 42" QA snow thrower
70 with 42" mower deck, 42" blade, & Brinly 10" plow

JMotuzick
First and Last Name: Joe Motuzick

Post by JMotuzick »

It’s the same days as “red power showdown”. Will we see anyone in Bloomsburg?

Klapatta
First and Last Name: Kenneth LaPatta

Post by Klapatta »

Hi Charlie, yes sir I am talking about the June show. Sorry that I did not state that more clearly.
Since I'm planning staying on for the duration I'd like to meet up with any members from our group that are there.
Folks, please chime in if you are, the time is now.

If possible I'd like for you to PM me your cell phone # so as I could make contact upon arrival versus wandering around looking aimlessly.
I have never been to this show before and in a roundabout way it is something of a check off from my bucket list. By doing this now, sooner is better than later as any 515 mile trips no longer fare so well from my pleasure point of view.
I am expecting about an 11 hour drive.
Last month I booked for a four night layover in Brookville. Rooms were going fast and it's highly probable from what I could tell that I landed on the last open one. I happen to like unlimited hot water, clean sheets, with Pizza Hut a 2 minute walk away, and passed on the whole camp thing years ago and that's that.

Joe, Bloomsburg falls 159 miles due East of Brookville, and both are in close proximity to I-80. While I will not rule out stopping off while on the return trip home at this time it all will come down to how how much gasoline is left inside MY tank :lol:

chzuck
First and Last Name: Charlie Zuck

Post by chzuck »

Never been there, you are in for a pleasant surprise if you like stationary engines. The 600hp Snow awaits you.
http://www.zucksrototillers.com
There is only ONE ROTOTILLER.
147 with 48" mower deck & 42" QA snow thrower
70 with 42" mower deck, 42" blade, & Brinly 10" plow

JMotuzick
First and Last Name: Joe Motuzick

Post by JMotuzick »

Ken
The fair grounds are about 2 miles off exit 232. Well worth stopping in! I’m sure there are going to be several faces you have meet over the years in attendance!