Good to see you boys back online

This is just like the old coffee shop, which was like the old coffee shop down the street. Pull up a chair, sit down and enjoy some good discussions. Please, no political, religious or racial posts.
army
First and Last Name: Dave Armstrong

Good to see you boys back online

Post by army »

I had a 104 Cub donated to me a month or so ago so i immediately tried to access the Registry for more info on that model. Nobody was home, so to speak. One of the guys over at WFM posted that the site was back under a new name so i logged in. Looks pretty different but I see the usual suspects are still in custody :D

Army

Tmo
First and Last Name: Terry Reed

Re: Good to see you boys back online

Post by Tmo »

Hi, Army. I'm here. I have two 104s and possibly a third one coming. I also have a 122, two 123s, a 125 and a 107, somewhat. All narrow frames - I need a wide frame or better yet, a 82 series.

army

Post by army »

Terry.. I sold my 1650 Cub, or as Doog called it 'the Blue Goose'. An ihregistry member who lives near me bought it. I hated to sell it but room is always an issue for me. I had a bunch of attachments and I wasn't using any of it so I advertised it on kijiji.ca

In addition to the 104, I still have the model 71 that my grandpa had when I was a kid and a 1200 Cub Cadet that my dad uses to pull engine carts around with. They're all on my To Do list. I really like the slant nose 104. I ditched the original seat though. Never liked the stock white one. Looks like a toilet seat! :lol: I need to fix the shifter (it spins 360 degress) and figure out why the steering is so stiff. It starts and runs real nice. I've always liked the starter/generator models. I hit the key and presto it's running. No whining grinding starter noise. It's magic I tell ya.

Paul B
First and Last Name: Paul R. Bell
Location: Louisville, KY, where all your IH built Cub Cadets were born

Post by Paul B »

Army, good to see you posting. Did you ever finish the "8N" for your dad?
May you always have as many landings as you do takeoff's.........

Doog M
First and Last Name: Doog Martin

Post by Doog M »

Army
Good to see you checking in!!
How is that green loader working out for you? I suppose you got a few scratches on it by now.
And this is for you. :D
Attachments
105314.jpg

dmcdowell
First and Last Name: Dan McDowell

Post by dmcdowell »

Gee wiz, a blue Cub?? You will all be proud of my 10 year old daughter Anastasia. We are bringing 5 Wheel Horses up to NH camping next weekend. Its take your tractor camping weekend if you were wondering. BUT, she has informed me she owns a IH Cub Cadet and it will be going. Can a 107 Cub fend off 5 horses? Like I say, at least they are both born in the USA.

jchabot
First and Last Name: Jim Chabot

Post by jchabot »

Dan, if you can get those five horses real close together. They will make a real nice display stand for the 107 :D
"a man that started in to carry a cat home by the tail was getting knowledge that was always going to be useful to him, and warn't ever going to grow dim or doubtful"

Samuel Clemmons

Racenitro
First and Last Name: Frank S. Morski

Post by Racenitro »

Terry....

How many wide frames or Quiet Lines do you and. I still have some left that are just about to be hauled to the scrap yard due to the neighbor from he$$.
There are several 128's, 1200's, 1650's, 1250's, 126, 127, O's, and 4 bathtubs.
The county Idiot chanes the rules every time she sends my attorney anything so I am cleanin the site off and making a wetlands out of it...
This is pretty much what is left...

Speaking of "ARMY"...JC...just to let you know that my son will receive his Army Officer's Commission on Sept. 23 as a 2nd Lieut. at Fort Benning.

Tmo
First and Last Name: Terry Reed

Post by Tmo »

Frank,
I would buy one from you if the price wasn't too bad. Of the ones listed, I would take any, but would go for the 128 first I guess. I'm not into O's and the 126 and 127 are narrow frames. I like the looks of the quiet lines also.

vince_o
First and Last Name: Vince Ochiuto

Post by vince_o »

Hey Army

I think thats the best looking QL ever.

Did I just say I liked a QL< Oh I need help!
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
-Andrew Jackson

army

Post by army »

Paul.. that little 1/2N is getting there but it's not finished yet. I'm having an issue adjusting the clutch on it. Can't find the sweet spot. If I adjust it so it goes into gear easy it will barely take off. If I adjust it the other way I have to jam it into gear. Doesn't seem to be any in between. It was working fine before I tore it down to turn it into a 1/2N.

Doog.. the guy who bought the Goose said he was going to paint it yellow again. I said go right ahead but the ihregistry guys won't like you anymore :lol:

Vince.. you know you like them all!

Army

Scott C.
First and Last Name: Scott Cross

Post by Scott C. »

Did I just say I liked a QL< Oh I need help!
Vince.... Vince.... Vince, you know it's not just that. You know you've needed help for a long time!
Don't panic when the guys in the white coats show up, they don't like that, but it can get you introduced to some quick happy meds......

Man, it is good to be back.
We don't stop playing because we grow old....
We grow old because we stop playing.

wham
First and Last Name: Tim Ham

Post by wham »

Vince is a closet QL lover ! shhhhhhhhhh, y'all don't tell anybody ................................. :lol: :o
Cub Cadets, Just Like Lays Potato Chips, no one can own Just One ! ! ! !
Originalx7, 70x2, 100x2, 71, 102, 72x2, 149, 169, 1450 two stick, 782, 782D, Z-Force (yaller fever )

vince_o
First and Last Name: Vince Ochiuto

Post by vince_o »

Wheres my gun ! :lol:
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
-Andrew Jackson

wham
First and Last Name: Tim Ham

Post by wham »

vince_o wrote:Wheres my gun ! :lol:
Dang, I guess I better not say the same about Baker, might get caught in a Crossfire with both of y'all shootin at me ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cub Cadets, Just Like Lays Potato Chips, no one can own Just One ! ! ! !
Originalx7, 70x2, 100x2, 71, 102, 72x2, 149, 169, 1450 two stick, 782, 782D, Z-Force (yaller fever )

billor57
First and Last Name: Bill Collins

Post by billor57 »

Just good to see things up & running again, gives me a place to get info on these cadets. Thanks for getting it going again.