Do you want to come to Cub Cadet Collectors Plow Day

This is a Suggestion Box of sorts. We need your input to make this the best Cub Cadet site on the net!
wdeturck

Do you want to come to Cub Cadet Collectors Plow Day

Post by wdeturck »

Do you want to come to Cub Cadet Collectors Plow Day:?:
and what can we have to make it a better get together. We can't move it closer but this is easy to get to being near the PA turnpike. We should have showers this year :lurk: invited.

vince_o
First and Last Name: Vince Ochiuto

Re: Do you want to come to Cub Cadet Collectors Plow Day

Post by vince_o »

Is this part of the plow day thread? Or is this inviting anyone that wants to come? I like it at ft allen cause you get great food friendly service from their group running the show. I just hope that if the showers are done this year they have locks on the doors! I worrie about Tony and Jerry! :o
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
-Andrew Jackson

wdeturck

Re: Do you want to come to Cub Cadet Collectors Plow Day

Post by wdeturck »

vince_o wrote:Is this part of the plow day thread? Or is this inviting anyone that wants to come? I like it at ft allen cause you get great food friendly service from their group running the show. I just hope that if the showers are done this year they have locks on the doors! I worrie about Tony and Jerry! :o
I want to hear from everyone to try to get more people involve with the Cub Collectors Plow Day. The first three years I was into Cub Cadets I really wanted to make the few Plow days I heard about but I didn't have a Cub hauler to travel the 600 miles to the closest Plow Day but I got a newer hauler and made my first RPRU and plowing at Pennfield, IL and made Steve Blunier's Plow Day at Roanoke, IL that Oct. Been hooked eve since and try to get to all the PD I can. I try to keep the PD site up to date so you can find ones closer to your local. Just like to hear your Thoughts on This sites PD and your interest in others.
Some PD you may have to join the Organisations Club to participate mainly for insurance reasons.

Waiting to hear from you, Thanks