Suggestion

This is a Suggestion Box of sorts. We need your input to make this the best Cub Cadet site on the net!
J Hayes
First and Last Name: Jim Hayes

Suggestion

Post by J Hayes »

Up where the FAQ. Members, etc. line is -------------

Two more links for "Mug shots", ( so we can see how perdy we are)--seriously the pic's would help to identify members at events.
And A "Memorial" page for our past members would be a great tribute to all the people here
My mind wants a Divorce ?? .

mmzullo
First and Last Name: Mike Marzullo

Re: Suggestion

Post by mmzullo »

Jim,
I'm sure some of mug shots are in the post office! :lol:

J Hayes

Post by J Hayes »

I'm sure you may be right, but I'll bet they would be our friendly rivals, that drive green ones. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though I would like to see the first Page showing all our moderators and Administration people and the rest as members would be nice to identify some at shows.

I was at a show a couple years ago out by Abbots town Pa and I'm sure some from here were there also.
Just maybe we passed and never met.

wdeturck

Post by wdeturck »

I never get passed at a show. Someone always runs up and hands me a donut :lol: (according to my speel checker(dosen't know how to spell) there is no such thing as one donut) and takes a picture.

wdeturck

Post by wdeturck »

I never get passed at a show. Someone always runs up and hands me a donut :lol: (according to my speel checker(dosen't know how to spell) there is no such thing as one donut) and takes a picture.

J Hayes

Post by J Hayes »

wdeturck wrote:I never get passed at a show. Someone always runs up and hands me a donut :lol: (according to my speel checker(dosen't know how to spell) there is no such thing as one donut) and takes a picture.
So If a new person sees a guy holding a donut --- gotta be Geezer.

The first time I met you was at the Kings restaurant ( going to the Steam assn meeting) if it weren't for pic from previously viewed IH reg. I wouldn't have found you as easily-- you didn't have a donut. :shock: :lol: :lol:

Chumly is the easiest to spot cause he is the ugliest guy there . and me I run a close second. :roll: