Dealer Decals

This is a Suggestion Box of sorts. We need your input to make this the best Cub Cadet site on the net!
ksanders
First and Last Name: Kevin Sanders

Dealer Decals

Post by ksanders »

Since Geezer's dealer decals have always been kind of a big thing, what if there was a separate place to post decal pictures for him instead of in "Shooting the Breeze" or somewhere? Maybe a separate unlocked thread area of the "Dealer Decals" topic? Just a thought.
From the first Original to the last x82 Series... you can't beat an IH Cub Cadet!!!

wdeturck

Re: Dealer Decals

Post by wdeturck »

If I can learn how to post the decals I was planning on leaving the area I was working in open(will be dealer decals 1-100) and I can just delete the post when I save it to the area where I store the un-posted decals. I will always have an unlocked section that people can post in. I don't think the decal page is locked and if you want to send me that decal you just posted for a test we can see if it works. Lots of work to get all the 400+ decals to be stored on this site. Thanks

Willy
First and Last Name: Ray Williams

Post by Willy »

Hey Geezer,
I'm willing to help if you need assistance. Just let me know...

-Ray

ksanders
First and Last Name: Kevin Sanders

Post by ksanders »

I don't see a "post reply" or "new topic" in the decal section to post it to. That's why I thought it was closed. Is that where you want me to send it to you or through email? If I misunderstood what you meant by sending it to you, let me know. I'm sure it won't be my last decal I ever see to send.
From the first Original to the last x82 Series... you can't beat an IH Cub Cadet!!!