Buyer Beware List?

This is a Suggestion Box of sorts. We need your input to make this the best Cub Cadet site on the net!
cheifsix
First and Last Name: Matthew Shockley

Buyer Beware List?

Post by cheifsix »

I was just thinking :idea: how nice it would be to have a list of the good and bad sellers from eBay and other places. Somewhere we could all look to avoid a bad deal or to maybe help us commit to buying from someone.

I just don't feel that I can put much stock in the feedback on eBay anymore. And I'd value the opinions of folks on here much greater when it comes to someone selling junk or just messing buyers around.

Anyway...just a thought. :dontknow:
Matt Shockley
Barksprings Ridge Farm&Antiques
'67 102,'67 125,'69 104,'70 106,'70 107, '70&'71 126
Brinly:10" plow, 3 discs, box scraper, cultivator
'63 Sears Suburban 725
'00 CaseIH c50

jpackard56
First and Last Name: Jim Woodworth

Re: Buyer Beware List?

Post by jpackard56 »

Well I've been happy with my dealings with our sponsors here at CCC. I also feel I have been treated very fair and honestly by every member that I have dealt with here at CCC.

I agree, Ebay "not so much"
"Hard work denotes the character of a man. Some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all !"

J Hayes
First and Last Name: Jim Hayes

Post by J Hayes »

I Have to agree with Jim here.
I have dealt with sponsors here, and at least three other members. I have yet to be disappointed.
If there is just cause anyone here may somehow believe they can get away with rooking one of the members here It can be brought to the attention of the Board members and Moderators.. bet their membership would be shortened.
We are family here to only do good for our brothers..., and sisters and expect the same respect in return
My mind wants a Divorce ?? .

cheifsix
First and Last Name: Matthew Shockley

Post by cheifsix »

I agree fellas. Can't imagine from what I've seen here that it could happen on-site. And I would hate for someone to get outted on here when we have the moderators to help deal with things. I hope noone was thinking that that's what I was talking about.

When I posted this I was having some trouble out of a seller on eBay getting some Cub parts. That was my main focus.
Matt Shockley
Barksprings Ridge Farm&Antiques
'67 102,'67 125,'69 104,'70 106,'70 107, '70&'71 126
Brinly:10" plow, 3 discs, box scraper, cultivator
'63 Sears Suburban 725
'00 CaseIH c50