Sorry for the outage!

This is just like the old coffee shop, which was like the old coffee shop down the street. Pull up a chair, sit down and enjoy some good discussions. Please, no political, religious or racial posts.
JMotuzick
First and Last Name: Joe Motuzick

Sorry for the outage!

Post by JMotuzick »

Guys it seams we had a billing issue with the transfer from scott to dave running things. We have paid our dues and waited in time out and should be back up and going again for the long term. Watch for some changes as Dave moves the server among other things. Thanks for your Cooperation!

Dave C
Web Developer
First and Last Name: David Chester

Re: Sorry for the outage!

Post by Dave C »

Ok,

Well i don't think it ultimately had anything to do with the billing issue.... I looked hard for several days trying to see what happened. Scott was busy so i was having trouble getting ahold of him. I did come to the conclusion that we were not able to post any new data to the Database. I managed to get ahold of scott and got the 1 and 1 password so i could get into the account and see what was going on. I noticed that our database was "150mb of 100mb used" Seems to me that could be a problem. Now that i had access i could talk to the people at 1 and 1. Support managed to tell me that yes the database was full and no more data could be posted. Soooooooo then i had to create a new database "now 1 gig" Download the existing database to my computer. Then reupload the entire database to the "new" database. AND THEN. i had to edit the config.php file on the server to point to the new database.... sigh. its working. sorry it took so long but i too was busy working over an hour from home.
your web dude dave
Trying to save cubs... one at a time.......

Tom Scott
Chief Moderator
First and Last Name: Tom Scott

Post by Tom Scott »

Dave - Again, thank you for being our "Web Dude" and taking over the show. I know we aren't a big forum, and smaller than years past, but this is "Cub home" to those of us that are left. We've never had the drama sometimes seen in other places, just some good laid back guys who I like interacting with.

Thanks to all who participate here! Gentlemen, return to posting!!
:beer:
1872, 46", 50C decks, Haban dozer blade, 450 snow blower
2182-1, Kwik-Way Loader, 3-pt & rear pto, 442 tiller
2182-2, 54" deck, 551 snow blower
Past tractors:  1541, 2135
<><

dag1450
First and Last Name: Dave Gibson

Post by dag1450 »

Thanks guys! Thanks a lot!!
127, 1650, 1572, 1872, 2072 . A mower, blower and blade for each.

Dave C
Web Developer
First and Last Name: David Chester

Post by Dave C »

Sorry again for the issue. im not sure when it started but we were getting a timezone error. Preventing logins. strange issue. but its fixed now.
dave
Trying to save cubs... one at a time.......