Private Messaging

This is a Suggestion Box of sorts. We need your input to make this the best Cub Cadet site on the net!
Willy
First and Last Name: Ray Williams

Private Messaging

Post by Willy »

Scott,
Would it be possible to allow users to send private messages to each other? I just tried to message another forum member and it says "You are not authorized to send private messages." Or am I missing something?

-Ray

John T
First and Last Name: John Teller

Re: Suggestions?

Post by John T »

Ray,
That's turned off right now. However, most users have an email address in their profile - use that instead.

Willy
First and Last Name: Ray Williams

Post by Willy »

John,
The email function is not working? i just clicked on your profile and tried to email you from the "Contact John T" link and it isn't clickable.
John T wrote:Ray,
That's turned off right now. However, most users have an email address in their profile - use that instead.

Tmo
First and Last Name: Terry Reed

Post by Tmo »

Willy wrote:John,
The email function is not working? i just clicked on your profile and tried to email you from the "Contact John T" link and it isn't clickable.
John T wrote:Ray,
Yeah, I noticed that too. It appears that there is no way to contact another member.

John T

Post by John T »

I see that now... It's hidden to protect user email addresses from spamming. I'll see if it can be made available to Regulars Users only.

John T

Post by John T »

Done!