Need 3000 series tab here

This is where we can discuss all the stuff made after IH's sale to MTD.
curtm
First and Last Name: Curt

Need 3000 series tab here

Post by curtm »

I see there is getting to be a few 3000 series threads,i think it would be a good idea to have a specific tab for the 3000 series machine and the attachments, myself i have a 3185 with an 18 hp briggs with a 50" and a 60" decks, also have the quick attach blade with hyd lift and hyd angle, also have a 48" berco snowblower, been thinking about a 3pt hitch and a boom attachment,
anyone have any thoughts
Attachments
IMG_1587.JPG
IMG_1587.JPG (89.23 KiB) Viewed 2694 times

Tom Scott
Chief Moderator
First and Last Name: Tom Scott

Re: Need 3000 series tab here

Post by Tom Scott »

Curt - Thanks for the suggestion, but we already have a good many sub-forums here with rather light traffic.

Just post any 3000 series items here in this CCC forum. Just like the IH sub-forum (Cub Cadets and Shooting the Breeze), there are different series of tractors covered on this side of our house.

The main reason to have additional sub-forums would be to keep from having too many posts show up and your topic gets lost. We are a smaller group, we just don't have that problem!
Post up whatever is on your mind for these machines! :beer:
1872, 46", 50C decks, Haban dozer blade, 450 snow blower
2182-1, Kwik-Way Loader, 3-pt & rear pto, 442 tiller
2182-2, 54" deck, 551 snow blower
Past tractors:  1541, 2135
<><

Jlaws
First and Last Name: Jess Laws

Post by Jlaws »

I agree with Tom on this one , maybe if there was more posting . The 3000's are nice machines and I know BB loves his collection .
A few weeks ago I thought about mentionong a section for loader cubs , because everbody likes loaders.... :lol:
Or maybe a section for SGT's . Where does it end ?
I see a lot of cub cadets while going down the tracks , its a shame I can't pull over and ask about them .

curtm
First and Last Name: Curt

Post by curtm »

Good point guys, just thinking of myself, i run a small engine business on the side and i buy, fix, sell ,repair about 40 machines a year, even some green ones, so i have a good oppurtunity to own and try most makes and models, i was a solid fan of the Duetz Allis and Agco allis brand till i bought a 3000 series machine, love it, these are very good machines, althought they have there quirks like most machine but overall excellent and built pretty good, it is sad that MTD put there name on them
Curt

bbaker
First and Last Name: Bryan Baker

Post by bbaker »

I like them 3K series tractors.... :)
Cub Cadet, John Deere, New Holland, bobcat, Chevrolet, and Harley Davidson just a few brands I'm proud to own.