1782 Smoker, 60 Inch Cut, 54 inch Snow Blower, W/Many Extras

Sell your stuff.
This forum is not responsible for items bought or sold. Buyer beware.
Inappropriate items will be removed.
Forum rules
This for sale section is for Cub Cadet related parts or tractors. To keep things friendly and easy to use there are a few simple rules.

1. No one want to guess how much you want for something, please post a price, you can always haggle.

2. Please give the location of the item, city and state

3. This is not an auction site, no auction style posts.

4. If something sells please delete your post (yes you can do that)

5. After 45 days of no activity the software will delete your post automatically to keep things neet.
6. Not following the rules could get you an email from one of the moderators (scary huh?) or a deleted post.
7. Do not put your email or phone number in a post. If someone wants to contact you, your correct email should be in your profile (if it isn't, please fix). Putting contact info in a post could subject you to phishing and spam.

1782 Smoker, 60 Inch Cut, 54 inch Snow Blower, W/Many Extras

Postby otep858 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:48 am

I am moving and dont have room to take my cub stuff so im selling it all. Would rather keep it together but i can do some separating also. Its a 1996 1782 Diesel, Kubota 17hp smoker. currently i have the diesel setup pulled and on the shelf. it has had the starter and glow plug upgrade done already and the head redone. i pulled it because when its colder out (50s) its hard to get started, compression is around 300 (which is on the low side) thinking it was cracked head i pulled the head a few years back and had it checked and there was a few hairline cracks around the injectors. and that was fixed with a valve job and surfaced. still not much difference on getting started. I gave up dealing with it so i pulled a Kohler ch18 from a 1863 and put it in and it works good.. the mower deck has no problems and is a 60 inch cut, have a 451 snow blower that unfortunately Ive only had the opportunity to play with only a few times and its in great shape. Wheel weights, tire chains, also the arms for the 3 point (not pictured), the diesel(with all the wiring, and radiator stuff go with it. as well as the donating 1863, which is all there minus the hood sides. Also there is a Hydro pump from a 1541 that goes with the deal. im not real sure what the whole setup should be worth but i was looking at 2500 obo and im in the Kansas City Area
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
otep858

City and State: Platte City, MO
First and Last Name: Paul Hansen

Return to For Sale