Sell your stuff.
This forum is not responsible for items bought or sold. Buyer beware.
Inappropriate items will be removed.
Forum rules
This for sale section is for Cub Cadet related parts or tractors. To keep things friendly and easy to use there are a few simple rules.

1. No one want to guess how much you want for something, please post a price, you can always haggle.

2. Please give the location of the item, city and state

3. This is not an auction site, no auction style posts.

4. If something sells please delete your post (yes you can do that)

5. After 45 days of no activity the software will delete your post automatically to keep things neet.
6. Not following the rules could get you an email from one of the moderators (scary huh?) or a deleted post.
7. Do not put your email or phone number in a post. If someone wants to contact you, your correct email should be in your profile (if it isn't, please fix). Putting contact info in a post could subject you to phishing and spam.

Postby Dupontster » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:39 pm

Still have my 1995 1641 for sale....1995 Cub Cadet 1641
1995 Cub Cadet 1641 Lawn & Garden Tractor. 918 hours, 16HP Briggs & Stratton engine, 48” mower deck, 42” snow blade, 55-pound wheel weights (each rear wheel), snow chains. Tilt wheel, Front bumper, Hydraulic lift for snow blade and deck, Hydrostatic drive. Runs and everything works fine. It is a 1995 so it has some signs of wear. Upholstery on seat is cracked and torn. This would make a very nice project to restore or it’s ready to go as is. Ready to cut grass or push snow tomorrow. I don’t use this to cut grass any more so the deck hasn’t been on in years. Just use it a little in the winter to push snow. I now have a 4 wheeler with a blade and a snow blower now so I don’t need the Cub any more. Has been kept inside since it was new. First $1000.00 takes it all. Email me at hammett.r@yahoo.com if you have any questions or need pictures.
Dupontster

City and State: Clements, Maryland
First and Last Name: Robin Hammett

Return to For Sale