Daly Belly Grader Blade

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
NHIRONWORKS
First and Last Name: Eric Tyler

Daly Belly Grader Blade

Post by NHIRONWORKS »

Found this blade in Oklahoma and talked the seller into shipping it. Trying to find out how it hooks up. I know the two short brackets go to the belly lift pins.. The other two pair of brackets go back toward the rear and up, but not sure how they mount. I am missing one long straight bar, but can make it easy enough. Also missing a shorter bar with several holes to adjust the angle, but make that too. It came with a model 100, and that is what I hope to mount it on. Anyone have one or a diagram? Thanks!
Attachments
fishin11 039.JPG
fishin11 040.JPG
64577.jpg
fishin11 043.JPG

RandyLittrell
First and Last Name: Randy Littrell

Re: Daly Belly Grader Blade

Post by RandyLittrell »

The picture shows it mounted to a wide frame cub, but it may work with a narrow frame as well.

Best thing to do is put what bars you have on it and slide it under your 100, hook up the lift bars and see if there are some holes that line up for mounting.

That picture tells a lot, and you should be able to figure it out once you have it under the tractor.

Randy

Paul B
First and Last Name: Paul R. Bell
Location: Louisville, KY, where all your IH built Cub Cadets were born

Post by Paul B »

I believe the picture shows it mounted to a narrow frame, and from the fender pan, a 1X6, 1X7 series, so it should fit the 100. It also appears to be missing some brackets that the rear of the long arms/bars mount to.
May you always have as many landings as you do takeoff's.........

NHIRONWORKS
First and Last Name: Eric Tyler

Post by NHIRONWORKS »

Hi Paul,
I questioned if there may be a bracket that bolts toward the rear. have you seen one or picture of one (the bracket). Any literature on it by chance so I can see what I am missing? Thanks! Eric

Paul B
First and Last Name: Paul R. Bell
Location: Louisville, KY, where all your IH built Cub Cadets were born

Post by Paul B »

Eric,
I saw one of the blades on a tractor at a show, but did not look at the rear bracket. My bad.....
May you always have as many landings as you do takeoff's.........

RandyLittrell
First and Last Name: Randy Littrell

Post by RandyLittrell »

Paul B wrote:I believe the picture shows it mounted to a narrow frame, and from the fender pan, a 1X6, 1X7 series, so it should fit the 100. It also appears to be missing some brackets that the rear of the long arms/bars mount to.
You are right Paul, my bad! I am going to be 45 in a week, must be old age setting in. :beer:

Randy

Amigatec
First and Last Name: Pat Benner

Post by Amigatec »

NHIRONWORKS wrote:Found this blade in Oklahoma and talked the seller into shipping it.
Hummmm....any Cub stuff in Oklahoma should stay in Oklahoma. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or at least let me have first dibbs.. :D :D :D

This does give me an idea thou, I have a blade that may work as a belly blade.
CC 1973 Model 129
CC 1973 Model 149
TB 1978 Pony II
TB 1981 Horse II
TB 1988 Econo Horse
1950 David Bradley 917.5756

Oklahoma Giant Pumpkin Grower and State Record Holder.