Red Power Showdown, Bloomsburg PA

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
Bsmith
First and Last Name: Brandon Smith

Red Power Showdown, Bloomsburg PA

Post by Bsmith »

I don't know how many have heard about the IH show in Bloomsburg PA coming up on June 12-14 2014.

It is being put on by IHCC chapter 17, and if the previous Red Power Roundups held here are any indication it should be a good show. With the Roundup out in South Dakota this year, this show gives the east coast folk something to look forward to.

Here is a link to the show website:

http://www.ih-red-power-showdown.com/index.html

cbingaman
First and Last Name: Chad Bingaman

Re: Red Power Showdown, Bloomsburg PA

Post by cbingaman »

I am hoping that the show goes well. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask as my dad and I are in charge of the Cub Cadet end of the show. The chapter just had a meeting today on the show, however I was unable to attend so I don't have the latest information.
Cub's of the farm currently: 4-Originals, 2-70's, 100, 122, 123, 124, 73, 106, 107, 126, 800, 782IH built, 982IHbuilt, 782D, 1572. Farmall Cub and Cub Lo-Boy and too many attatchments to think about.

JohnsIH
First and Last Name: John Black

Post by JohnsIH »

Is the cadet section big I'm bringing at least 10 cadets with attachments
Original with creeper
72 with fenders
72 with brinly carry all and rear pto with belt pulley
100 with lights and fenders
129 with Johnson loader
3 169s
2 800S
1000 with 3 pt

Bsmith

Post by Bsmith »

Here is our first of four loads ready for the show. We are looking forward to being there.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (239.46 KiB) Viewed 4926 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (288.21 KiB) Viewed 4926 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1020.53 KiB) Viewed 4926 times

dag1450
First and Last Name: Dave Gibson

Post by dag1450 »

Wow Brandon !! I have been thinking about coming out to this. I would like to come just to see yours (and i think your dads) tractors. Im not sure i can make it. :( Dave
Looks like u guys like your arm rest :lol: . My dads Kubota has them and they r nice to mow with
127, 1650, 1572, 1872, 2072 . A mower, blower and blade for each.

Bsmith

Post by Bsmith »

Yes Dave we do have a bit of an arm rest fetish up here. I hope you will be able to make it. I will have your former 2072 along too.

Bsmith

Post by Bsmith »

Buster, No we do not happen to have any extra seats laying around right now.

We got all of our cubs transported to the show today. Here a some pictures of our display.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (265.5 KiB) Viewed 4898 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (194.58 KiB) Viewed 4898 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (259.41 KiB) Viewed 4898 times

dag1450
First and Last Name: Dave Gibson

Post by dag1450 »

Thanks for all the great pictures Brandon. You could not have asked for a nicer day Saturday ! What did people do Thurs and Fri with all the storms, tarps or did they just let them get wet :o. What was the story with the tiger cat cubs ? Good job. Dave
127, 1650, 1572, 1872, 2072 . A mower, blower and blade for each.

Bsmith

Post by Bsmith »

Dave, all in all the weather wasn't too bad. There were a few storms and showers, but they came and went. Most folks had canopies to huddle under and tractors could be wiped off.

I don't really have any info on the tiger cubs but I thought they were neat looking. Too bad you couldn't make it.

wdeturck

Post by wdeturck »

There is quite a story on those Tiger Cubs. I knew about the first one which was made by Ron Clark from Alum Bank, PA and have been at several shows. I was set up right next to him and he told me the story on the second one which was just completed a few years ago. will be posting on my link that I started about Red Power Show down. Since my camera quit I will attempt to mo ve the pictures on this thread to my thread.

It was nice talking To you Brandon. My ride to the show was leaving the show at noon so I had to close down my display. Hope you don't mind me moving your pictures. I will leave them here.

Please check out my viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5824 which I will be adding the few pictures I got and ask questions abot the show or post pictures that you took. This was my first show in two years and I had a great time.
Cubette proto type made by Tim Deeloza
Cubette proto type made by Tim Deeloza
Cubette.JPG (186.45 KiB) Viewed 4825 times
Here is a picture that has a great story behind it. Tim is a moderator on this site