IH Cub Cadet lawn sweepers

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
Farmallgray
First and Last Name: Todd Markle

IH Cub Cadet lawn sweepers

Post by Farmallgray »

Who made the lawn sweepers that were labeled International? I was thinking I heard one time they were made by
Parker, but I don't remember for sure. Maybe Ohio steel may have made them as well. Anyone know for sure? How about parts availability?
See my IH, Cub Cadet and tractor pulling youtube videos;
http://www.youtube.com/user/farmallgray

dag1450
First and Last Name: Dave Gibson

Re: IH Cub Cadet lawn sweepers

Post by dag1450 »

I would bet Parker made them....as they were the biggest name in sweepers.....and I think I saw on another site that they did. Just this winter I threw out an old sears that was made by Parker. I was saving it cause it had a red bag with white sheet metal. It was not in bad shape and Could have easily changed the logo on front to read IH and like stencil IH on the back of the bag. It would have looked awesome behind a red cub. I just have too much crap and was very low on priority list. I have a rough 32" Parker that I do use from time to time if u need any info. Good luck.
127, 1650, 1572, 1872, 2072 . A mower, blower and blade for each.

dag1450
First and Last Name: Dave Gibson

Post by dag1450 »

this was like mine but this is a 36"
images (1)sears.jpg
images (1)sears.jpg (11.52 KiB) Viewed 2394 times
127, 1650, 1572, 1872, 2072 . A mower, blower and blade for each.

Farmallgray
First and Last Name: Todd Markle

Post by Farmallgray »

I did a little more research and it is made by Parker. I just picked one up yesterday and it is an IH #2. I was able to download the manual on the forum here. Looking at the various Parker models it looks like the closest is either a TE7036 or a TE7636. It is in pretty good shape and it works pretty smooth but the canvas has a few tears. It works much better than the much newer Agrifab sweeper I had used.
See my IH, Cub Cadet and tractor pulling youtube videos;
http://www.youtube.com/user/farmallgray