Back in the game!

Please stop in here and check out the rules on the stickies and introduce yourself.
MushCreek
First and Last Name: John DeBree

Back in the game!

Post by MushCreek »

Hi guys! My name is Jay. I live in rural upstate SC. I have 4 CC's; two Originals and two 70's. I used to be big into CC's, then I got busy building our house and getting our land in shape. Fast forward, and I needed a GT to spread lime on the lawn and pull a drag harrow around a small field I'm reclaiming. One of my Originals was still all together, and didn't take much to get going, so now I can get to work.

I retired a bit over a year ago, so I have all day to play with my toys. My big tractor is a '65 Ford 3000, but that's too big for yard work. I mow with a Husky zero-turn, but of course, that's no good for pulling implements. I tried to pull a spreader- nope.

Both of my O's are complete and in pretty good shape. They have goodies like oil bath air cleaners, rear fenders, and a creeper drive. The two 70's are all apart for restoration. One is going to be a resto, the other will be a custom, but no hints until I get closer to having it together. Long term I hope to haul a couple of them to the Florida Flywheelers show. We used to be regular attendees when we lived in FL.

Anyhow- that's me. Hope to chat about CC's on this forum.
Two O's and two Model 70's

JMotuzick
First and Last Name: Joe Motuzick

Re: Back in the game!

Post by JMotuzick »

Welcome!
Always good to see a new name!
Originals are fun because they are so easy to work on!
We like pictures so don’t be afraid to post them!

Tom Scott
Chief Moderator
First and Last Name: Tom Scott

Re: Back in the game!

Post by Tom Scott »

John, Welcome, we look forward to seeing your posts!
:beer:
1872, 46", 50C decks, Haban dozer blade, 450 snow blower
2182-1, Kwik-Way Loader, 3-pt & rear pto, 442 tiller
2182-2, 54" deck, 551 snow blower
Past tractors:  1541, 2135
<><