ERTL replacement parts

Show your collection here. Hang with folks of like mind (without the canvas coat), look for parts, attachments, ways to fill out your set, trade or whatever you want. Don't forget pictures!
Forum rules
Toys only, try to keep posts to that subject. Also, feel free to post wanted and for sale topics here, just let the moderators know when they are no longer necessary so we can remove them.
Jlaws
First and Last Name: Jess Laws

ERTL replacement parts

Post by Jlaws »

I know some of us collect Ertl farm equipment , I've started collecting some myself .
I recently purchased a real nice 1/16 scale Ertl 4 bottom plow at a flea market .
It was complete and the only part that was damaged was the plastic hitch latch . I usually don't buy them damaged , but this one was really nice and cheap .
I've found a place that sells replacement parts and thought I'd share it with you .

http://www.tractortoys.com/cgi-bin/online/storepro.php

They also sell pedal tractor replacement parts .

Scott , have you given any thought to maybe having a toy tractor section for us big kids.... :lol:
I see a lot of cub cadets while going down the tracks , its a shame I can't pull over and ask about them .

Farmallgray
First and Last Name: Todd Markle

Re: ERTL replacement parts

Post by Farmallgray »

Here is a thread on Red Power with info on a couple more suppliers that have been around a long time;
http://www.redpowermagazine.com/forums/ ... opic=61068
See my IH, Cub Cadet and tractor pulling youtube videos;
http://www.youtube.com/user/farmallgray

OhioBinder
First and Last Name: David Gregg

Post by OhioBinder »

You guys are giving me the urge to restore my IH 400 pedal tractor. My Grandfather bought it for me (I was the oldest grandson so I rated). I have a couple of pictures somewhere of my oldest grandson on it. His legs finally got long enough last fall. I thought that was kinda neat my grandson on the pedal tractor my grandfather bought for me.

My brother and me wore out at least 3 tires on the drive wheel on the rear and one set of front tires and I don't know how many crank and axle bearings. We would hook the red wagon to it and haul hay and feed to the other sheds to do chores just like the big tractors. Worked twice as hard and 3 times as long as if we had just carried it but this was more fun.

It doesn't need much, pedals, hubcaps, paint and decals.
Oh yea the clicker on the chain. Was ridding it up and down the sidewalk after chores one night and it was bugging dad, he said let me have a look at the tractor, the clicker never worked after that. :lol:

David
David Gregg
NW oIHo

cbingaman
First and Last Name: Chad Bingaman

Post by cbingaman »

I noticed on page 5 of their 1/16th scale parts they have hoods for the ertl Cub Cadets.
Cub's of the farm currently: 4-Originals, 2-70's, 100, 122, 123, 124, 73, 106, 107, 126, 800, 782IH built, 982IHbuilt, 782D, 1572. Farmall Cub and Cub Lo-Boy and too many attatchments to think about.

Scott C.
First and Last Name: Scott Cross

Post by Scott C. »

This topic has been moved to the new Toys forum. :beer:
We don't stop playing because we grow old....
We grow old because we stop playing.

chearn
First and Last Name: Carl Hearn

Post by chearn »

I wonder if they have a tailgate for my dumptruck?
RESIZED_0009.JPG
RESIZED_0010.JPG
"Told her you were leaving - to go tractor pulling" - Unsmooth Moments!

Jlaws
First and Last Name: Jess Laws

Post by Jlaws »

Here a picture of that 4 gang plow that I picked up at a vendors mall . I think it was one of those deals where you drive to an event and say that your not going home empty handed , although this one didn't cost much . :lol:
It doesn't appear to have been played with much and the broken plastic hitch part is on order .
The hitch part was only $2.50 but once you figure in S/H its probably gonna double the total price of what I've got in it ....
Attachments
Sscn3454.jpg
I see a lot of cub cadets while going down the tracks , its a shame I can't pull over and ask about them .

red82s
First and Last Name: Adrian Gitch

Post by red82s »

Here's a few of my favorites.
Attachments
IMG_0039 (640x480).jpg
IMG_0035 (640x461).jpg
IMG_0036 (640x478).jpg
IMG_0038 (640x480).jpg
Adrian

Mountain Heritage
First and Last Name: Mike Patterson

Post by Mountain Heritage »

Hey! I have one of them Jlaws..... I should perhaps break out the camera and dust off the box of toys I had when I was young. I didn't leave mine sit on a shelf though....I PLAYED HARD with mine. EVERY DAY! :D If Mom didn't see me in the house.... I was in the sand box from Spring until Fall. :thumbsup: I miss those days!
Now everyone wants a red Cub!

bermuda-ken
First and Last Name: Kenneth Updike

Post by bermuda-ken »

Adrian.......your taste in tractors is "top shelf!!!".... :lol: